Hope you enjoyed the meadow, haijin! Congratulations to last week’s contributors!
Haikai Challenge Participants
|1. Dave Madden
3. Christine Bialczak
|6. Jane Dougherty
8. Linda Lee Lyberg- Mesa, AZ USA
9. Kerfe Roig
10. Xenia Tran
|11. Li/Lisa Fox — West Michigan, USA
13. Revived Writer
Letchworth State Park, one of the best kept secrets of the NYS Parks commission. At least the New York City Back-yarders like me! I just finished breakfast with an intimate view of nearby Middle Falls.
You can already guess this week’s kigo, can’t you?
Write the haikai poem of your choice (haiku, Senryu, haibun, Tanka, Haiga, renga, etc) that alludes to waterfall (taki)
Here’s how the challenge works:
1. write the haikai poem of your choice.
2. post the link of your post to Mister Linky.
3. pingback by posting the link to the challenge on your site.
4. read and comment on other contributors’ posts.
Enjoy your waterfalls, haijin!