I hope you enjoyed some refreshing coolness, haijin! Congratulations to last week’s contributors:Haikai Challenge Participants
|1. Goutam Dutta|
2. Xenia Tran
3. Linda Lee Lyberg
4. Jane Dougherty
7. Li/Lisa Fox of W MI, USA
|11. Pat R|
13. Christine Bolton, Poetry for Healing #2
We arrive at the Gregorian/Traditional calendar crossroads this week. The Autumn (Spring) Equinox arrives in the New York Metropolitan area this Tuesday, September 22nd. This means that we are all in for Autumn (or Spring for those living south of the equator).
You already know our kigo for this week, don’t you?
Write the haikai poem of your choice (haiku, senryu, haibun, tanka, haiga, renga, etc.) that alludes to the Autumn (Spring) equinox (shunbun).
Here’s how the challenge works:
1. write the haikai poem of your choice.
2. post the link of your post to Mister Linky.
3. pingback by posting the link to the challenge on your site.
4. read and comment on other contributors’ posts.
Savor the seasonal turn, haijin!