Have you equinoxed enough, haijin? Congratulations to last week’s contributors:Haikai Challenge Participants
|1. Ken Gierke / rivrvlogr|
2. Colleen Chesebro
5. Ron. Lavalette
7. Li/Lisa Fox of W MI, USA
|8. Goutam Dutta|
9. Jane Dougherty
10. Tina Stewart Brakebill
11. Linda Lee Lyberg
12. Kerfe Roig
13. Xenia Tran
14. Jules #2
|15. Pat R|
17. Christine Bolton, Poetry for Healing
18. Janice (Ontheland)
19. Elizabeth Adams
20. Revived Writer
This Thursday, October arrives, and the Harvest Moon comes with it! That’s right: the September Full moon shows up a tad late, and October will have a blue moon on Halloween–the Hunter Moon!
What better kigo can we ask for this week, haijin, but the Harvest Moon (meigetsu)?
This week, write the haikai poem of your choice (haiku, senryu, haibun, tanka, haiga, renga, etc.) that alludes to the Harvest Moon (meigetsu).
Here’s how the challenge works:
1. write the haikai poem of your choice.
2. post the link of your post to Mister Linky.
3. pingback by posting the link to the challenge on your site.
4. read and comment on other contributors’ posts.
Enjoy your first Autumnal moongazing, haijin!