Oh, you festive Haijin! Behold, your celebratory posts from last week’s challenge:
Haikai Challenge Participants
2. ToniKanzen correct link
3. Jane Dougherty
4. Ken Gierke/rivrvlogr
6. Charley (Life in Portofino)
8. Linda Lee Lyberg
|9. Merril D. Smith
10. Janice (Ontheland)
12. Revived Writer
Forward unto dawn, er, day!
2017 now measures hours instead of days. The next year cometh! And may it be the best of years! Your kigo this week is New Year. Write the haikai poem of your choice (haiku, senryu, haibun, tanka, haiga, renga, etc.) that states, alludes to or references New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day or the New Year!
Here’s how the challenge works:
1. write the haikai poem of your choice.
2. post the link of your post to Mister Linky.
3. pingback by posting the link to the challenge on your site.
4. read and comment on other contributors’ posts.
Happy New Year!